Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

Meet the Raziela Designs Brand Ambassadors for May 2016 through August 2016



We are excited to announce our three ambassadors for the upcoming quarter (May - August) Imani Dakota Badon, Lisa Joy Hudson, and Calla Thompson.  All three ladies will bring something special to our program.

Imani Dakota Badon:

My name is Imani Dakota, I'm 19 years old. I have no brothers or sisters, and I live with my mother in Jackson, MS. I attend Relate Church in Byram, MS where I teach a children's class. I am very creative and love to draw. I like fashion, jewelry, and music.











Lisa Joy Hudson:
My name is Lisa Hudson. I am 27 years old and am a country girl with some city girl flare. I basically like to play in the dirt but look pretty while doing it. I have an adorable one year old daughter and have been married to the love of my life for almost 7 years. I love animals and have several including 2 horses, 2 dogs and a cat. I love getting power tools for Christmas or my birthday, and Home Depot is my favorite store. I love being handy and can put some boys to shame. Re-finishing and designing furniture is one of my favorite past times along with interior design. I work part time as a Chiropractic Assistant, where I get to interact with patients and help to improve their quality of life. I love people and love to make them feel valuable and bring joy into their life! Sometimes I have no filter and am the girl that says what everyone is thinking. I can be loud, but when I'm alone I'm quiet, Basically because I have no one to talk to. I wish I could Play softball everyday for the rest of my life.......
 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ljhertel
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/dashausfurniture/
 


Calla Thompson:
My name is Calla Thompson, a logistics agent for Global Women's Development Project in Virginia.

I am very bohemian at heart, but I love to dress up in chic glamour.

I have love and understanding for artistic expression, with the curiosity that belongs with being analytical. In my experience, I found I like using both sides of my brain to analyze situations, then utilize my creative abilities to passionately design solutions.

Marketing gives me the ability to analyze and create at the same time, while building relationships with the right kind of people. I am well-versed in creating, planning and development, relationship management, logistics coordinating and leadership.

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/caearie/ 
                                                         Twitter: http://twitter.com/CaeArie
 

We are super excited to have all three of these amazing ladies on board.   Make sure you follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay in the loop of their individual style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment