Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week of 10/09/2011 Featured Shop

I came across this shop on Etsy and felt it was well deserving of a feature.  These have to be some of the most unique and beautiful ear cuffs I have ever seen.  So I am featuring this week Thyme2Dream.


"I create jewelry for Fae & Elven folk and have recently discovered that mortals like it too...in my shop you will find unusual jewelry items~ ear cuffs, bohemian wraps (ear wraps), arm cuffs, tiaras, circlets, hair vines combs & twirls, rainbows and other fairy accouterments."

"Fantasy, Medieval and Renaissance wedding jewelry is also a specialty of mine...I would love to work with you to create something unique for YOUR special day!

VISIT MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO ~ http://thyme2dream.blogspot.com/

MY TEAM MEMBERSHIPS:

~~WIRE ARTISANS GUILD ON ETSY
I am honored to be a member of the Wire Artisans Guild. Visit the link below for a complete list of member shops on Etsy, and to see some amazing jewelry art from our members worldwide:

http://www.thewireartisansguild.blogspot.com/

OR search in titles/tags on etsy for: teamwireartisans

~~KC ETSY
A group of talented etsyians from the Kansas City area...if you are local please check out our blog for area trunk shows and more: http://kcetsy.blogspot.com/

To see etsy items for sale from the group search: kcetsyteam

~~FAE: FANTASY ARTISTS OF ETSY
A delightfully talented group of fae and elven folk...if you like my wares, a FAE team search will definitely tickle your fancy...search for: Faeteam

Also, visit our latest artisan exhibition~
http://fantasyartofetsy.webng.com/exhibition.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABOUT THE STONES
I love rock ~ From the naturally heart shaped piece of Kansas River rock my boys found for me one day on a home school outing, to the lovely cool feeling of blue chalcedony or the magical shimmer of rainbow moonstone~ all stones become my friends when I work with them.

Wrapping and spiraling with wire and gemstones seems to be a natural combination for me…Most of my pieces are not planned, they just sort of happen as I play with the elements of the design.

I am also fascinated by the ‘personalities’ that different cultures and traditions have given gemstones through the ages, and often combine them with specific meanings in mind as a blessing to the person who will eventually wear them. Above all, I try to put a lot of love and joy into everything I create!


Fairy elven ear cuffs & jewelry handmade to order. Wedding tiaras, fairy jewelry sets, crowns for men, renaissance & medieval costume accessories are also available in my wedding shop and hubby Ian's circlet shop:
Thyme2dreamweddings.etsy.com
PernCirclets.etsy.com
☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:"

3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! Great choice for featured shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty works of art! I'm in KC and will be checking out the group as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I can not figure out how some people have so much talent and do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete